Saturday, September 10, 2005

Whoa! Big month!

Hey all. I've been terrible at blogging this month, cuz there's been sooooo much going on. First off, everyone reading this probably already knows that I asked Alison to marry me, and it's happening this February!!!! Yeah, so my mind hasn't really been sitting in front of my computer blogging. Sorry. Also, we've both been working hard at the flight instructing scene, and that's always frazzeling. It's been crazy. I've got 6 students there, and I'm working for the bus company too. There hasn't been a lot of road biking in towards the end of the season like there should be, but what can ya do? But, in road bike news, Al bought a sweet Specialized Dolce for herself and has joined the road scene, so that' s exciting. I don't know how much riding the ND weather has left for us, but we'll see. I'm heading down to the Itasca region in a couple weekends for the Headwaters 100. I haven't gotten in a century yet this year, so I need to go stop slacking. Time to push it and stop becoming a soft-bellied old man. (No offense to any soft-bellied old men reading this.) Anyhow, back to the busy rush of work.

No comments: