Friday, June 09, 2006

Yeah, so once again I’ve been slow to update my blog, but life has been busy. Alison and I, along with friends, spent a week in Rocky Mountain National Park, to attend the wedding of our good friends Casey and Sarah. This of course has further fueled my already difficult to manage fire to move west. We basically decided during the trip that we are done with ND, and are now actively pursuing jobs in the mountainous section of our country, primarily in Salt Lake City, UT. Soon we hope to be living in, and not just visiting, some of America’s beautiful mountain country. Speaking of this type of beauty, here are a few shots of the recent CO trip. Mmmm…













Off-trail hiking through a meadow underneath Deer Mountain...














View of Deer and MacGregor Mountains from a Highway 34 overlook...














On the summit of Deer Mountain...














The same Marmot from my previous blog, hangin' on his very respectable front porch...














Alison and I taking a break at 12,300 feet. Alpine tundra is sweet!

So yes, we are moving. Soon, we hope.

No comments: