Monday, November 20, 2006

The past couple of weeks have been pretty routine. Look for work. Do it again. Ride. Do that again. Not too much. This weekend should be a good time though, since Alison and I have family coming down to visit us here in SLC for Thanksgiving. I've never hosted a holiday meal before, so I had no idea how big of a bird to buy for the four of us. I bought one that weighs 19.5 lbs. Apparently, that is way to big. :) Oh well, Thanksgiving leftovers are ultra tasty, so it wont be so bad having the extra food. I have to admit though, I pansied out when I brought the turkey home. I had plans to bring it home on my touring bike since I'm such a commuter bike nerd, but I was having a bad day and drove. Maybe I'll punish myself and ride it up 400 N to thaw it out. :) I'm sure there'll be many more heavy items to prove my commuter diligence with. Anyhow, they're be more to write when more happens....

No comments: