Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cold months

Work work work. That’s been the theme lately. It’s going to be time for some sort of adventure outside soon. It may have to happen in a non-MN location; our high on Saturday is supposed to be -5 F. Although this Saturday is off anyway, as Alison and I will be moving her brother and his wife into their new home in New Brighton, MN. It’s gonna be chilly.

I will get to experience better temperatures for about 40 minutes tomorrow. I’ll be doing some jumpseat observations in the two jets I teach ground school classes for, and I’ll be traveling to Dallas tomorrow evening. Sorry Adam and Jamie, I’ll probably only be off the plane for a few minutes before returning to Minneapolis. I need to visit some other time when I’ll have more than minutes.

The days are getting longer! I guess. Can’t really tell yet, but the days are officially lengthening this time of year, and that means it’s only four months until road cycling! I guess that’s still awhile. I better keep my mind on snowshoeing and nordic skiing for now.

I still owe all of you pictures of the new apartment. I’m writing myself a note right now to remember to post a few. You should see them soon. Until then….

No comments: