Saturday, February 19, 2005

Shouldawouldacoulda

We've all been there. On the couch when we were planning on excersising. It's a difficult dilema to overcome. Next tv show pops on and it's funny. Too tired to stick to the plan. I'll just do it tommorow. Or "dinner has turned to a brick in my stomach and I just can't move." Somehow I've actually been able to beat those little monsters in the back of my head and have been getting ready for Moab quite diligently, and let me tell you, it feels good. As simple and boring as working out inside vs. the outdoors and be, it always leaves you feeling about 300% better than when you were trapped on the sofa by all the internal forces of lazytown. So next time you're thinkin' "I should really (insert whatever form of movin' about you prefer)," get up and go.

No comments: