Sunday, January 16, 2005

Of friends, food, and the Source of it all.

Well yes, it sure is cold here in ND at the moment. It would be very easy to find myself complaining, seeing as most of my hobbies are outdoors, and the current weather is smiting them. Times have been great though. I think the cold has been good to me in ways, as I've spent a lot more days inside spending time with friends hanging out/eating instead of my usual running around outside. God blesses us with relationships for sure, and it's important never to take them for granted. And man it's good to cook a tasty hot meal when it's cold out! Hopefully winter doesn't turn me into a total soft-belly. :) Anyways, point is that we should always be thankful for the lives that God has given us, reflecting on His nature, and not our own wants. Plus, it's not like He doesn't know what we like about life, He made us! "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Live life thankfully!

No comments: