Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Outside itch.

So I'm getting excited for this March. Since I work two school-related jobs (flight instructing at a university and driving a public school bus), I get a spring break should I choose to leave town. And as in the previous three years, I'm planning on heading south to Moab, UT. Much fun. Some of my outdoor-savy counterparts have also been feeling the itch to run about the outdoors after a lot of frozen winter days, so I think we'll have another good trip lined up soon. I just hope I can manage to get in a bit better shape before heading down. More diggin' in the backyard I suppose. The snowcave has been at a halt lately, as Edward and I have been letting work and the cold make us lazy. Haven't given up yet though. There's plenty more of this season. It is getting slightly warmer, too. I'm sure there will be a larger quantity of riding and hiking coming up in the not so distant future. The worst of the cold should be behind us for this year.

No comments: