Saturday, October 22, 2005

Short cities trip...

Well I ate like I’m spoiled this weekend. Steak for free, good coffee, and I even experienced a “chocolate fountain”. Yeah, didn’t know those existed, but I’m pretty sure I want one. Alison and I went to a fall banquet thinger at the place holding our wedding reception, in order to decide what everyone will be eating. I expected little samples of various food options, but nope, I get to my plate and wham!, a whole New York strip steak as just one of the things to eat. A the chocolate fountain- it’s this crazy heater fountain machine that cascades warm chocolate down three tiers, and you dip fruit or pretzels or cream puffs or whatever into it, and it’s mighty tasty. You might just see one of those at the wedding, but we’ll see. I think I should just buy one and go into the chocolate-dude industry, cuz they rent for a pretty price. Anyhow, the food tasty was delicious. Then today Alison and I had our engagement pix taken at a waterfall in the cities, which was really cool as the leaves are all fiery this time of year. And to top things off we did make that trip to REI and did their gift registry thing, and that was fun. So yeah, I felt spoiled this weekend, but, , I had sure had a good time…

No comments: