Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Boy, I must be mistaken in my ways...

A friend of mine just told me of an article he was recommended to read that explained how enviornmentally concerned individuals come out being harder on the environment than people who are not. Brace yourself, someone's digging deep here. :) You see, the article states that environmentally concerned people are often times outdoor sport enthusiasts, and thus are typically more in shape physically than other individuals. Therefore, they tend to live longer due to good fitness, and in the extra time they spend on the earth, they use up more natural resources than someone who would already be deceased. Like I said, someone's diggin' deep. :) I guess I should hurry up and stop living to help out the planet. Or at least feel very guilty about riding my bike while countless SUV's pass me on the road, containing one person only, while burning gallons and gallons of gas for the sake of convienience. Whoops, I stand corrected....

No comments: