Monday, December 12, 2005

Another snow day in snowy McSnowville

Shoveled some snow. Cleaned my room. Cleaned my room some more (it was ready for some work). Got the van ready for sale. Worked, wait no, I don’t work. Winter has hit the flying community hard up here this past four weeks. This van needs to sell so I don’t have to join the minimum wage masses at WalMart. Today we can’t fly because the runways are covered in ice and snow, with braking action reported poor. With the recent crash in Chicago I think we’re a bit hesitant to send out students on slippery runways. A good call, but I sure could use some work. Oh well, back to riding my sweet bikes in the snow and watching movies. Someday I suppose I’ll be a grown up, but I’ll enjoy the time off for today. (And be productive with other tasks of course, I’m not a total bum.)

No comments: