Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rediscovered turf..

So I got really bored last night and decided to wander the streets on my singlespeed, as I do on many occasions. The plan was to check out the Christmas in the Park lights at Lincoln Park down by the Red River. Never got to looking at the light though, cuz I discovered that some off road trail that I had though was long overgrown was again ride-able down near the river. It even includes a bit of singletrack. On top of that, while riding it I bumped into a rider who works at the Ski and Bike Shop, here in town, and found out that there’s a Pugsley owner in town. Sweet! I’ve got to see it sometime. It was good to actually see someone else out riding for fun in the winter. Both of us were surprised to see each other, as the dark snowy riding around here this time of the year is usually accompanied by solitude. Anyhow, I hope to see the Pug soon; it’ll motivate me to someday buy some huge snow tires for my 1x1 I’m sure. I better go to work first.

No comments: