Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Congratulations Paasch’s!


Well today I need to live vicariously through two good friends. I haven’t had many climbing adventures in awhile myself, but Saturday night I was pumped to get a call from Kelly and Julie. Kelly was pleased to tell me that they were eating dinner at the illustrious (to us outdoor folk) Moab Diner, after the two of them had spent the day successfully topping out on Casselton Tower, in Castle Valley, UT. Sweeeeet! Congratulations you two. You’re going to have to go back sometime…with me! :) That is if I ever manage to move from the prairie out west. I’ve been having a hard time managing to want to stay climbing when all that’s available is a 20 foot plastic/wood climbing gym full of 15-year-olds. That’s North Dakota climbing at it’s finest. I do very much want to ascend actual rock to actual heights again soon.



No comments: