Saturday, August 05, 2006

Back in the saddle, for the most part...

Well I just returned from an easy paced 10 mile road ride with Alison. It felt really good to get back on the Lemond after all this sitting around. We probably would have gone further, as I was feeling ok, but as is quite common around here this time of year, the afternoon thunder started calling. Nothing spectaculor so far on the radar, but it's supposed to light up later this afternoon.
I was sporting my new Clif Bar jersey this afternoon, my "I had to have surgery- again" present to myself- sort of a motivational item to get back to normal life. As for the rest of the day, I'm not quite sure whats on the menu. Plenty to do, except for go to work of course. There's next to nothing to do out at the airport these days, and it will probably stay that way until the fall mad rush starts up. The fall was our deadline goal to get outahere. We'll see if we make it. Alison has a couple possibilities in SLC, so hopefully one solidifies. We'll keep everyone posted...

1 comment:

Ty said...

Those better solidify man! I'm gonna be there come Sept 1st. BTW, unless you hate life, I would recommend not looking at my blog, cause tomorrow I'm posting pictures. Either that or us it as motivation!