Monday, July 17, 2006

Apartment fever...

My previously blogged about gimpery is already driving me crazy. The ND winters smite much of the outdoor activity I enjoy, and now that summer is ticking away...hernia. Ouch, literaly. I'm hoping the healing time will speed by and I can get back to riding and hiking soon. I did however pick up a book that should pass a lot of my upcoming handycap time. Edward reccomended the story of Clif Bar- Raising the Bar. It's about good business ethics and taking care of your employees, as well as sustaining a great outdoor recreation company. Nice. Obviously, any company that was thought up while out on a 175 bike ride is automatically ahead of the pack. :) I've got to heal soon, cuz I haven't ridden any centuries this season. There's something about distance riding that has always been addictive. Alison said she'd ride to Fargo with me before the season is over, but I don't know if they'll be any husband/wife centuries this year. 75 miles is pretty close though. She's proved to be pretty tough during that past couple outdoor trips we've been on. My wife is cool. :)
Back to the couch for more sitting and not aggrevating injuries...

No comments: