Monday, July 31, 2006

a blur of two weeks...

Well Alison and I have been on the road for most of the past two weeks, and all the while I've been healing from my surgery. It was nice to get out; sitting in our truck was no different than sitting on our couch, so I was able to travel for the most part. Getting around required my walking staff that I use when backpacking, so I had an old man ora to me, but I got over it. Overall, I'm going to have to say that this surgery was a lot more painful than my last.
As far as our travels, I'll have to elaborate more later, but for the quick update, we spent most of a week with Alison's family in WI at their lake cabin, and then spent a day at the EAA fly in at Oshkosh, where Al had to push me around in a wheelchair. We then spent a couple days in the cities (we bought a dishwasher there! no more washing forever everyday). The back to GF for a couple days, and most recently we made another quick trip out to the north woods of MN for the wedding of a couple friends. Now we're back in GF working on finding jobs in SLC as usual. More later, hopefully to include pix....

1 comment:

Ty said...

As you should move my friend, and if you didn't see in my posts, my transfer to SLC came through quicker than I thought so starting in September I'm based in Salt Lake!