Friday, March 30, 2007

Life is quite random...

Yeah, so here's something random and surprising. I have been called in for an interview at Trans States Airlines to take place this Tuesday! I know, I know, I've spent a while bashing the flying industry for it's poor pay and treatment of pilots, but I'm going to give this opportunity a shot, as the shop hasn't ended up being what it sold itself as. They sent me a 26 page application, a 9-page study guide on several things, including the jet they fly, the ERJ-145. Busy time. I interview in St. Louis the day before I fly out of Minneapolis to go to Mexico for my brother in law's wedding. Nuts. For the last few months I couldn't find anything to do, and know I'm Mr. Popular. Life is quite random. Here's a couple shots of the jet I'd be flying if I got this job:













No comments: