Sunday, March 18, 2007

Miles and Miles and Miles....

So like a real bike nerd I've kept pretty good track of the mileage I've pedaled over the years on my various steeds, and I finally got around to organizing that information tonight on a spreadsheet to see how far I've gone. With the recorded mileages I have (this doesn't count rides that weren't accurately measured with a cycling computer, or simply weren't ever recorded), I've come up with a pretty decent total for being a young cyclist. My records currently add up to 6,680.6 miles of recorded riding. Couple oil changes worth of road/trail. I think I'll try to get into the habit of posting my miles on this blog once and a while, as I've seen many other bikers do, mainly to keep myself tuned to how I'm moving along in my two wheeled ventures. So far this year, my totals on recorded outdoor rides on my current bicycles are as follows:

Road Bike: 81 miles
Touring Bike: 49 miles
Fixie: 30 miles
Mountain Bike: Fat Zero (I live in the Midwest again)

Total 2007: 160 miles
Overal Total: 6,680.6 miles (10,750 km in the rest of the cycling world!)

Weather's warming up, and the mileage ticker should too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any estimates on Posse Rides or gravity races?

treadnorth said...

I'm sure some posse miles are nestled somewhere in there... :) I do miss those.