Saturday, November 19, 2005

Early bird...

Well remember earlier this week when I was frustrated at not working all week. Yup, still haven’t. Grand Forks has been plagued with funk weather ever since I returned from Tom and Erin’s wedding. I totally would’ve stayed in Bismarck this past week had I known. Still haven’t ridden the local singletrack there on my Surly. I thought about heading out to Turtle River to ride today with my roommate, but I had to bake a pie. Yeah, sounds like a stupid reason not to ride, but I literally had to bake a pie. I’m going to an early Thanksgiving dinner tonight hosted by Alison and her roommates. Should be a good break from the sitting and thinking about work. I think I’ll ride there to make up for the lack of singletrack this afternoon. Hopefully the turkey won’t weigh me down too much so I can make it back home.

No comments: